This is one of my favorite looks I’ve done!
About a week ago I posted this makeup look on my Instagram account. I want to share this look with you on here in case you are not following me on Instagram or in case you don’t have an Instagram account. I used several key products to create this look and I’ve listed all of the products I used in case you are curious to know. Hope you enjoy this look as much as I did. ♥
– Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
– PUR Cosmetics Bare it All Foundation in Light Tan and Tan
– Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Concealer in 320 Bisque W
– RCMA No-Color Powder
– Becca Mineral Blush in Flower Child
– Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
– Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
– Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palaette
– MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Deep Truth
– Inglot AMC Eyeliner in #77
– Kiss Posh Lashes (My favorite lashes to wear on a daily basis)
– Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette in Harmony 2
– PIXI Clear Brow Gel
– Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip Balm
– Cailyn Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint in 5
What color combination should I try next?
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) purchased by me, sent to me for consideration, and or gifted. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains no affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.