Happy Holidays Beautiful!
This month, the Beauty Box 5 team curated a Merry & Bright box full of products that they consider would best fit their Spa-lidays theme. With the hustle and bustle of the season, it’s easy to put yourself on the back burner, but sometimes a 15 minute indulgence is all it take to lift your spirit. Keep reading to see what’s in my December Beauty Box 5 and individual close-up’s and product information. ♥
What is Beauty Box 5 anyway? “Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling service that delivers 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products right to your door every month. It’s a cosmetic jungle out there and we want to lend a helping hand by introducing you to new brands and great products, while sharing tips on the best way to use them.” Get your Beauty Box 5 here and see what subscription options you can choose from.
- ”Beauty essential that let you satisfy your sweet tooth calorie-free? Count us in! Jaqua’s butters, lotions, and body washes are the perfect holiday treat for your senses and your body.” #JaquaBeauty
- THOUGHTS: I’ve never heard of this brand before but I’m so excited to give this hand creme a shot. I can never have too many hand cremes in my collection especially during these colder months… This also smells so heavenly, too!
- ”Change your mani as often as you change your mood with these pocket-sized handy nail polish remover pads. Bonus: their pleasing scents keep the harsh remover-smell to a minimum!” #AbsoluteNY
- THOUGHTS: I am pretty excited to try these nail polish remover pads because I’ve tried the Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes and I loved it. I cannot wait to see how this one will compare!
- ”Restore your skin with a blend of organic, antioxidant-rich plant and fruit oils! BB5 Tip: Smooth on this light-but-powerful moisturizer after cleansing morning and night to reduce wrinkles, combat sun damage, and seriously hydrate your complexion.” #JuiceBeauty
- THOUGHTS: Oooh, this moisturizer sounds promising and I cannot wait to dig into this and try it. I’ve tried other Juice Beauty products in the past and I loved them all. Yay for restored skin in 2015.
- ”Bring in the holiday sparkle! These glitter polishes are perfect for a touch of shine as an accent nail or an all-over twinkling manicure for seasonal parties! BB5 Tip: Dab glitter on in small dots instead of painting in strips like usual to get the most glitz per nail! #Nanacoco
- THOUGHTS: I am so excited to use this nail polish for the New Years Eve celebrations. It’s going to be the perfect amount of sparkle and glam. Yay for Nanacoco!
- ”With a blend of lotus, tiger lily, cashmere woods and jasmine, a spritz or two of this floral fragrance finishes off any look. BB5 Tip: Humidity and sunlight can weaken perfume compounds, so store this sample in a dry, cool place so it lasts. #LuckyNumber6
- THOUGHTS: I am so thankful that this is just a sample size of this perfume because I’m not a huge fan of this scent. I love floral scents but this one in particular is just not for me. I feel like it’s too much of a powdery scent for my liking… I’ll most likely give this to a friend who would enjoy this scent.
My overall rating of this month’s Beauty Box 5 is a 5 out of 5 stars! This box is worth almost $30 and I’ll be using all but one product. I’m excited to see what Beauty Box 5 has in store in 2015. Did you get a Beauty Box 5 this month? If so, what are you thoughts about it? I’d love to hear from you…
Get your Beauty Box 5 here and see what subscription options you can choose from!
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to me for editorial consideration from Beauty Box 5. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains no affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.