I’m sure you’ve been seeing many people rave about their current obsession with beauty and facial oils all over social media. I’m here to share the 4 Best Beauty Oils and my personal favorites with you and why I love them so much. If you’re not already obsessed with beauty oils, you’re probably thinking why I would use oils on my face when I have oily/combination skin and who in their right mind would put oil on their face?! Believe it or not, there’s a lot of benefits in oils that are good for our skin that I also never knew before I started using oils about a year ago. Keep reading to see what and why these oils are my favorite…
- This oil is one of the more popular oils in the market! I love this Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil for pretty much everything. I love using it as my moisturizer (or mixed with my other moisturizers and lotions), cuticle oil and/or on my hair for added moisture to my dry ends and sometimes itchy scalp.
- “Josie Maran Argan Oil is targeted to treat all skin types and is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Argan Oil easily absorbs into the skin keeping you beautiful from head to toe.” (source)
- TIP: If your skin is dry or needs a healthier glow, add a few drops of this oil to your moisturizer, lotion or foundation to see the results you want.
- This oil is amazing! I use this oil if my skin needs to look brighter and feel tighter. This Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil is rich in vitamin C which helps my skin appear brighter and feel healthier. Although this oil is thicker than the Argan Oil, it still feels lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin.
- “Tarte Maracuja Oil is a undiluted organic and moisturizing oil that quickly absorbs for firmer, brighter, smoother skin. Rich in vitamin C, skin appears instantly brighter and most radiant. This potent anti-aging elixir that anti-inflammatory benefits promotes active skin recovery and delivers maximum hydration without any greasy or filmy feel.” (source)
- TIP: Same as the Argan Oil… Add a few drops of this oil to your moisturizer, lotion or foundation for a healthier glow.
- The most luxurious oil there is! This Caudalie Divine Oil is a multi-tasking moisturizer and can be used all over the face and body. There is a perfume scent to this oil so if you are sensitive to scents or perfumes, I advise you to smell it before you get it. I feel that the smell give this oil a luxurious feel to it; I love it. I use this oil the same way I use the Argan and Maracuja Oil, all over the face and body!
- “Caudalie Divine Oil is concentrated with moisturizing active ingredients plus antioxidant grape polyphenols and draining ginkgo biloba. This lotion leaves the skin soft, firm, and radiant.” (source)
- TIP: Spritz 2 pumps on your hands and press into desire area on face or body and feel this luxurious oil absorb into your skin for a softer, radiant glow.
- This is my favorite face oil among the other “multi-tasking” oils I’ve mentioned. The Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil is rich in Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 giving my skin everything it needs from nourishment and radiance. I use this oil when my face looks as if it needs help looking more radiant and feels like it’s losing suppleness. This oil is also Vegan and is Gluten Free for you beauties with food preferences or allergies.
- “Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil provides a precisely balanced diet of vital nutrients for luminous and healthy looking skin. The all-absorbing formula delivers deep and long-lasting skin cell nourishment, revealing skin that appears lit from within. (source)
- TIP: Use 2-3 drops of this oil under or with foundation for added benefits and for healthier looking skin. OR simply use this oil as your moisturizer and watch your skin drink up all the nourishing ingredients it needs.
Did you know that OIL FIGHTS OIL? That’s why I use oil on a daily basis because I’m a oily/combination skin type and I’ve noticed that my skin’s pH is balanced when I apply an oil to my skincare regimen…
Other beauty oils I LOVE but didn’t feature:
- Josie Maran Cleansing Oil (face)
- Nude Cleansing Oil (face)
- Alterna Kendi Oil (hair)
- L’Occitane Shower Oil (body)
- Organic Coconut Oil (body and hair)
*NOTE: I add the oil to the palms of my hands and press it into my skin when I use it on my face.
There you have it, my favorite beauty oils! Keep in mind that there are other oils you can use to help boost your skin’s radiance or your skin’s health. I hope I inspired you to try an oil if you haven’t done so and if you decide to try an oil for the first time, try using it at night first to get the gist of how it’ll feel on your skin. Give oils a chance and see how much they will change your skin and your skincare regimen.
Do you use oils too? If so, what oils do you use and why? I’d love to know what oils I should try next.