This month, the Beauty Box 5 team curated a box that celebrates their 3 Year Anniversary/Birthday! The products include marvelous makeup and superb skincare because we have joined the Beauty Box 5 party! Continue on with this post to see the details and individual close-up’s of the products. ♥
What is Beauty Box 5 anyway? “Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling service that delivers 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products right to your door every month. It’s a cosmetic jungle out there and we want to lend a helping hand by introducing you to new brands and great products, while sharing tips on the best way to use them.” Get your Beauty Box 5 here and see what subscription options you can choose from.
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Vanilla Frosting Retail: $22.50 USD for 0.04oz
- ”We couldn’t ship an actual birthday cake, but how about some frosting? Treat yourself to this iridescent mineral shadow! BB5 Tip: With subtle sparkle, it can also double as a soft highlighter.” #Marsk
- THOUGHTS/REVIEW: I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this brand before but looking at the price, I knew it was a quality product and I was RIGHT! This eyeshadow really does resemble “vanilla frosting” and looks like it will layer beautifully over any eyeshadows to give it an extra pop of sparkle. I cannot wait to incorporate this into my daily makeup routine and play!
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Velvet Rope Retail: $3.99 USD for 0.4oz
- ”Stand out at any soiree and balance the confetti with a bold nail! These supersaturated hues have our hearts when it comes to one-coat coverage and long-lasting wear. *Assorted Colors.” #Revlon
- THOUGHTS/REVIEW: I am so excited to have gotten this nail polish in my box. I think I own about two Revlon nail polishes and I just haven’t had the time to get more. This color looks like a classic red that will suit everyone. I cannot wait to wear this nail polish out!!
Absolute New York Absolute Love Lip Balm in Strawberry Retail: $5.00 USD for 0.42oz
- ”There’s so many reasons to cheer for this party-ready balm! Major moisture? Check! Sweet scent? Check! A tiny amount of tint? Check! Cute in your clutch? Check! *Assorted Colors.” #AbsoluteNY
- THOUGHTS/REVIEW: I got the Green Apple version of this lip balm in another subscription box (click here to see it)! Like I mentioned in the other post, I typically don’t like lip balms where I have to stick my fingers in the product to apply. This strawberry one definitely smells better than the green apple one that I have. I’ll give this one a shot because it smells better… I’m particular about scents, if you can’t tell!
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Natural Vibe Retail: $3.49 USD for 0.056oz
- ”Spend less time getting ready and more time getting down with these pretties — just glide and go! BB5 Tip: For color that lasts all night, layer over a powder or primer. *Assorted Colors.” #Avon
- THOUGHTS/REVIEW: Yay for another full size product! I love chubby eye pencils because they work well alone or as a base under eyeshadows. This color reminds of the MAC Bare Study Paint Pot but in a pencil form… I love it! Since this eye pencil is a neutral color, I will be using this as a base on a daily basis.
Freeman Bath & Body Collection in Peach and Pearberry Retail: $2.99 USD for 1oz
- ”The best way to indulge after a long celebration? Pamper your skin! Take 5 (or 15!) with these spa favorites and you’ll be feeling fresh and ready to live it up again. *Assorted Colors.” #FreemanBeauty
- THOUGHTS/REVIEW: This box is full of surprises! Where have I been? I had no idea Freeman had a body scrub, let alone in a packet form like their masks! I cannot wait bring this with me on my next freelance travels, I can already tell I’m going to love it. I am so excited to use this. YAY!
My overall rating of this month’s Beauty Box 5 is a 5 out of 5 stars! This is another amazing box and I am extremely impressed with this subscription service! My box this month exceeds the monthly price of $12 USD (box is worth over $15). Last month I mentioned that it was the best Beauty Box 5 I’ve gotten but this one may be a contender! I cannot wait to see what will be in my March Beauty Box 5. ♥ Did you get a box this month? If so, what did you get? — Get your Beauty Box 5 here and see what subscription options you can choose from!
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to me for editorial consideration from Beauty Box 5. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains no affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.