A Look using mostly new PIXI products!
Lately, I’ve been testing and trying new products from many brands and I’m trying to capture them in photos to document how well the products photograph. In this look, I used several new products from PIXI Beauty as well as other new products from PUR Cosmetics and Lancome. I used my iPhone 7 plus to capture these photos so please excuse the photos if they aren’t as high quality as you would like. I’ve listed all of the products I’ve used below in case you’re curious to see what I’m wearing. I also posted this look on my instagram account too. ♥
– Senna Cosmetics Silky Primer
– PUR Cosmetics Bare it All Foundation in Light Tan and Tan
– Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Concealer in 320W Bisque
– RCMA Makeup No Color Loose Powder
– PIXI Beauty + Maryam Maquillage Strobe and Sculpt Palette
– PIXI Beauty + ItsJudyTime ItsEyeTime Palette
– Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
– PUR Cosmetics Pro Eyelashes in Trendsetter
– PIXI Beauty Brow Powder Palette
– PIXI Beauty + Aspynovard Clear Brow Gel
– PIXI Beauty + ItsJudyTime ItsLipTime Palette (Keira Bear and Miya Bear)
♥ Shop this makeup Look
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) purchased by me, sent to me for consideration, and or gifted. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.