This month, the Beauty Box 5 team curated a box that will help us get ready for the spring season while making us look like a million bucks. The BB5 team thinks getting ready doesn’t have to add stress – just prep skin and gloss on, because even if we’re still working hard to get exactly where we want to be, we’re always the boss of our makeup bag. Continue on with this post to see the details and individual close-up’s of the products. ♥
What is Beauty Box 5 anyway? “Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling service that delivers 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products right to your door every month. It’s a cosmetic jungle out there and we want to lend a helping hand by introducing you to new brands and great products, while sharing tips on the best way to use them.” Get your Beauty Box 5 here and see what subscription options you can choose from.
Eslor Introductory Collection – Second Edition Retail: $28 USD for 2oz | $38 USD for 2oz | $38 USD for 1.7oz | $85 USD for 1.7oz
- ”Your skin is about to seriously thank you! This lavish line is completely paraben free and gently pampers and hydrates your face without stripping away natural oils.” #Eslor
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: I have never heard of this brand before and I’m curious to see how much I’ll enjoy this brand. I’ll definitely be trying these samples out when I head out of town for work again. It will be very convenient to take with me. I’m pretty excited to try something new…
Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Creme Retail: $19 USD for 8oz
- ”Smooth on natural goodness for your whole body! Never greasy, this luxe lotion replenishes your skin with an organic blend of oils and healing Aloe Vera – plus, it smells divine, too!” #EliteTherapeutics
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Oooh, this body creme smells so fresh and so delightful. I love the smell of eucalyptus so I already know I’m going to enjoy this. I tried a little on my arms and I am obsessed with the texture. It feels very lightweight and really is non-greasy. I may finish this tube in no time.
Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening Mascara in Dark Brown Retail $4.99 USD for 0.33oz
- ”Embrace va-va-voom volume with this new favorite! The flexible silicon ball brush gets up close and personal to majorly magnify your lashes!” *assorted colors #Nanacoco
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: I don’t think any beauty can have too many mascaras. I’m pretty excited to try this mascara! The wand reminds me of a mix between the Maybelline Rocket Mascara and the Sephora Collection Outrageous Mascara, both of which I love. I’m so excited to use this and see how it compares to the others.
Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner in Orchid Retail: $4.99 USD for 0.01oz
- ”These creamy, pigmented pencils go on super smooth to give a perfect line or wing and their fun twist-up design means you never need to use a sharpener!” *assorted colors #StyliStyle
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: At first sight, I thought this eye liner was the Stila Stay All Day Eye Liner so that’s already a plus. The color is so beautiful and applies fairly buttery at first swatch. I cannot wait to incorporate this eye liner in my daily makeup routine and see how much I’ll enjoy it.
Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco Lip Gloss in The Lift Retail: $3.99 USD for 0.22oz
- ”Warning: the gloss addiction starts now. Pretty pigments, seriously sweet smell factor and non-sticky formula all make this our latest lip product crush!” *assorted colors #Nanacoco
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: I received my first Nanacoco lip gloss in my August 2014 Beauty Box 5 and I loved it. This one is no different, the formula feels very creamy and non-sticky. I tend to skip out on glosses for the fact that they are way too sticky for my preference. For some odd reason, lip glosses attract my hair and makes the gloss smear all over my face. Please tell me someone else has that same problem… *giggling here!
My overall rating of this month’s Beauty Box 5 is a 5 out of 5 stars! I thought this was another amazing box and I am very happy with all of the products I received. I love that I can create an entire look with all of the products I got! The contents in the box exceeds the monthly price of $12 (box is worth over $15), which is totally worth it in my opinion. I’ve been raving about how amazing these boxes are every month for the past few months and I cannot wait to see what will be in my April Beauty Box 5. ♥ Did you get a box this month? What did you get?
Get your Beauty Box 5 here and see what subscription options you can choose from!
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to me for editorial consideration from Beauty Box 5. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains no affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.