Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
To take part in the St. Patrick’s Day tradition, I did a green eyeshadow makeup look with a nude lip. I used some new makeup products that I’m currently testing and some old favorites that I’ve been using for quite some time now. If you’re curious to see the products I used in this makeup look, keep reading…
– Make Up For Ever Step 1 Equalizer Smoothing Primer
– New! PUR Cosmetics Bare It All Foundation in Light Tan and Tan
– New! Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Concealer in 320W Bisque
– Givenchy Translucent Powder
– New! PIXI Beauty + Maryam Glow and Bronze Palette
– Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
– MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Humid, Rated “R”, One-Off (All Limited Edition Shades)
– Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
– New! Pro Eyelashes in Trendsetter
– Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Brow Palette in Harmony 2
– New! PIXI Beauty + Aspynovard Eye Accents Brow Gel
♥ Shop St. Patrick’s Day Look
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) purchased by me, sent to me for consideration, and or gifted. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.