Hello Beauty! It’s about that time of the year again where I do a massive haul of all of my beauty essentials that I’m loving for the year. Click here to view my post from last year. This haul will give you an idea of what I’ve been loving and an idea of what to try for yourself too…
Below is a list of the products I’ve purchased from Sephora:
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo – This has got to be my second or third bottle of this! That’s how much I love it…
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner – What’s a shampoo without a good conditioner? This is also my second or third bottle of this stuff… You should try something from this brand to see what I’m talking about.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Ink Black – My favorite liquid eyeliner thus far!!
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil – One of my favorite multi-functional moisturizers/oils there is…
- Clarisonic Sensitive Replacement Brush Head – Love trying different clarisonic brush heads because I don’t want my skin getting used to the same stuff!
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak – I will collect these lipsticks one-by-one and I’m not ashamed of it; that’s how much I love them! Click here for my review on these lipsticks.
- L’occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil – Gosh, I’ve tried to go back to other bar soaps and other shower gels and I’ve always gone back to this amazing stuff!
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel – I love this stuff as my morning cleanser. The smell wakes me up and this cleanser removes my nighttime skincare from my face so I can start my mornings with a fresh face. <3
What have you bought in the past week or so? What should I try that you love? Feel free to leave a link of your haul in the comments below. 🙂