The glitz and glam with glitter!
I posted this look weeks or even months ago on my Instagram and I just realized that I never posted it on here, my blog. This look was inspired by a good friend of mine, Kristina, who is a hairstylist and makeup artist. She does the most fearless and daring looks and inspire me to step out of my comfort zone.
Check the list down below to see what products I used to achieve this look!
– Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation in 7.75
– Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Waterproof Concealer in Light Medium
– Mehron Celebré Pro-HD™ Pressed Powder Foundation 12 Color Contour/Highlight Palette
– Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl in Gilded Honey
– PUR Cosmetics Eye Polish in Velvet and Silk
– MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sushi Flower, Fig 1 and Blanc Type
– Mehron Paradise Glitter in Pastel Lavender and Gold
– Inglot AMC Eyeliner in 77
– Frends Beauty 213 Eyelashes
– Kiss Products X-Short Trio Lashes (bottom lashes)
– IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
– Trust Fund Beauty LipGasm Liquid Lipstick in K, Bye!
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) purchased by me, sent to me for consideration, and or gifted. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains no affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.