For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ipsy (formerly known as MyGlam), it is a subscription program/website co-founded by a YouTube beauty sensation, Michelle Phan. According to Ipsy, “Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.”
This month, the Ipsy team curated a Street Style bag filled with products that will grab the attention of others and have all eyes on US. To check the street style of other Ipsters use hashtags #ipsy #StreetStyle and #IpsPiration ♥
Below are individual close-up’s and product information according to Ipsy’s product information card.
Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush (Full Size)
- I was super excited when I saw this in my Ipsy bag this month. I love Crown Brushes and the fact that this brush was double-ended makes it much better! I’m definitely going to be using this brush A LOT!
Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil in Gun Metal (Deluxe Sample 0.026oz)
- I don’t think I’ve ever tried a Pacifica Eyeliner before and I’m quite surprised of the pigmentation and texture of the formula. As I tried to remove the swatch on my hand, it was also a little hard to get off too, AMAZING! I know I’m going to be using this a ton for the upcoming seasons…
Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Love Affair (Full Size 0.14oz)
- I love me some lip products! I’ve tried other Cailyn lip products from previous Ipsy bags but not their lip glosses. I love the color and pigmentation of the lip gloss and I also love the texture of it too. It’s super lightweight and doesn’t feel sticky at all. So far so good!
Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream (Deluxe Sample 1.1oz)
- Gosh, I feel so out of the loop because I’ve never heard of this brand before… So far I’m loving this hand cream. It absorbs into my hands fairly quickly and it doesn’t leave a sticky residue on the surface. It also smells very luxurious too. WOWZA!
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser (Deluxe Sample 1oz)
- I have not tried this cleanser yet since I’ve gotten my Ipsy bag. I typically don’t like to open my skincare products until it’s time to actually use them. As I read the description of what this cleanser will do and the benefits of it, I’m pretty sure I’m going to love it. If you use this cleanser or have tried it please let me know how you like it…
My overall satisfaction of my September 2014 Ipsy Bag is a 5 out of 5 stars! I love the variety of products that were included in my bag this month and I love how I have a whole new beauty wardrobe in which I can add into my daily beauty routine! I also love the fact that I got 2 full size items that surpassed the price range in which I paid. I’m a happy camper!
What did you get in your bag this month? How is it different from mine? Please feel free to leave a comment or link below of your post so I can check it out. If you would like to give IPSY a chance, click here for my referral link. If you sign-up under my link, I will not receive monetary compensation, only points for future Ipsy gifts…