My smoked-out makeup look!
I recently posted a makeup look on my Instagram and I wanted to share the look with you on my blog in case you don’t follow me on social media. If you want to see what products I used to create this look, I’ve listed all of the products down below for you.
– Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
– Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation in Y405
– Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Concealer in 320 Bisque W
– RCMA No-Color Powder
– Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Palette #1
– Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette
– Inglot AMC Eyeliner in #77
– Kiss Posh Lashes
– Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette in Harmony 2
– PIXI Clear Brow Gel
– PUR Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick in FBF
– PUR Cosmetics Chrome Glaze Lip Gloss in Squad
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) purchased by me, sent to me for consideration, and or gifted. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains no affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.
Kathy DavisJuly 24, 2017
I love this look!