Yesterday was a great makeup day for me.
I had some time to sit down and actually do a full face of makeup. Boy oh boy was that a great feeling because I feel like I haven’t been able to take some time to glam myself up for a while now. It’s such a relaxing feeling. If you follow me on Instagram then you are probably here to see what products I used in this look. All of the products I used are listed down below for you.
– Make Up For Ever Step 1 Hydrating Primer
– PUR Cosmetics Hydrafluid Water Foundation in Medium
– PUR Cosmetics Cameo Contour Foundation in Tan (Contouring/Highlighting)
– PUR Cosmetics Sunkissed Palette
– LA Girl Pro Concealer in Pure Beige
– PUR Cosmetics Bronzer (Used to set the Sunkissed Palette)
– PUR Cosmetics Love Your Selfie Palette (Used to set highlight and contour products)
– PUR Cosmetics Eye Polish in Cashmere (Base for eyeshadows)
– PUR Cosmetics Selfie Palette (Eyeshadows)
– PUR Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara
– Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
– Koko Lashes
– Hourglass Arch Brown in Dark Brunette (To define my brows)
– PUR Cosmetics Browder in Medium Brown (Used to add volume to my brows)
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
– Hourglass Panoramic Long Wear Lip Liner in Eden
– PUR Cosmetics Chateau Kisses Plumping Lip Gloss in Exposed
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to me for editorial consideration and product(s) purchased by me. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.