I’ve got a new makeup tutorial for you!
I’m going to sound redundant but boy have I missed doing makeup tutorials and YouTube videos. I created this look for you to follow along with or simply watch if you are looking for a sultry valentine’s day or date night makeup look. I used products from brands like, IT Cosmetics, Make Up For Ever, Urban Decay, PUR Cosmetics and more.
If you’d like to watch my video, I will link it down below for you to watch. I will also list all of the products I mentioned in the video as well as used to create this “date night” makeup look. I also did a 1-minute instagram video in case you don’t have time to watch the entire video. I will also link that down below for you to watch as well.
Watch my valentine’s day/sultry makeup tutorial
Products I used
– Derma E Firming Magnetic Clay Mask
– IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3in1 Glow Tonic
– IT Cosmetics Secret Sauce Anti-Aging Moisturizer
– IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Balm in Rose
– Make Up For Ever Step 1 Smoothing Primer
– PUR Cosmetics Bare It All Skin Perfecting Foundation (Light Tan & Tan)
– Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer in Medium Neutral
– MAC Cosmetics Translucent Setting Powder
– Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
– Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Brow Palette (Harmony 2)
– IT Cosmetics Brow Power Pomade Brow Gel
– PUR Cosmetics x Etienne Ortega Eyeshadow Palette
– Inglot AMC #77 Eyeliner
– IT Cosmetics Superhero Liner
– Lancome Definicils Mascara
– PUR Cosmetics Pro Eyelashes in Diva
– PIXI x Maryam Maquillage Glow & Bronze Palette
– Laura Geller Beach Matte Hydrating Bronzer in Sunset Deep
– MAC Cosmetics Fix+ (Rose)
– Hourglass Panoramic Longwear Lip Liner in Eden
– KKW by Kylie Cosmetics Creme Liquid Lipstick in Kimmie
– Beauty Blender
– Kat Von D #40 Brush
– Cozzette S185 Brush
1-minute Date Night Makeup Look
I hope you found my videos and this post helpful. Please let me know if there is a specific makeup look you’d like to do a tutorial on or any video you’d like me to do. xo
♥ Shop this makeup look
what makeup look shall I do next?
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to me for consideration. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.