Makeup look with a frizzy situation…
Earlier this month, I posted a makeup look and makeup video on my Instagram account showing my hair in real life as it air dries. Although this post is about an everyday makeup look, I want to share the struggles I have with frizzy hair.
My hair becomes unbearably frizzy as my hair is naturally drying and stays frizzy until the day after I wash my hair. *eye rolls* I personally don’t like to blow dry my hair because it takes a lot of time due to the thickness and length of my hair so I prefer just letting my hair air dry. It’s my weekly struggle and if you know of a way or products I can use to tame my frizz, please help me!!!
Anywho, let’s get back into my simple and everyday makeup look that I’ve been wearing for a while now. Below is a quick minute video of me doing my makeup and YES, with the frizzy hair. HA! I’ve also listed all of the products I used to create this look in case you are curious. ♥
Makeup products I’ve used..
– Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer
– PUR Cosmetics Bare It All Foundation in Light Tan and Tan
– Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Concealer in 320 Bisque W
– Graftobian Luxe Cashmere HD Powder in Banana Cream Pie (Under Eye Setting Powder)
– RCMA No Color Powder (Setting Powder)
– Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Brow Palette in Harmony 2
– PIXI x ItsJudyTime It’s Eye Time Eyeshadow Palette
– Essence Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
– PUR Cosmetics Pro Eyelashes in Socialite
– Laura Geller Beauty Beach Matte Hydrating Bronzer in Siesta Medium
– Becca Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Flower Child
– Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion in 2
– PIXI Glow Mist
– Luxe and Lotus Beauty Luxe Gloss in Adore You
All of the products I used in this makeup look has been in my must-have section in my vanity. These products are products I reach for on a daily basis without hesitation because they are all phenomenal products and would highly recommend them for everyone to try.
♥ Shop This Makeup Look
What is your favorite everyday products?
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to me for consideration from brands like PUR Cosmetics, Make Up For Ever, PIXI Beauty and Graftobian. No compensation was given to me for this post. Post contains affiliate links. All thoughts expressed are my own. View my policy here.